How do I submit my ...

Notifications
Clear all

How do I submit my assignments in IGNOU?

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Students Community
(@studentcommunity)
Member Admin
Topic starter

Posted : January 17, 2023 4:53 pm
DikshaSawalakhe
(@dikshasawalakhe)
Eminent Member

To submit your assignments in Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), you generally follow these steps:-

Prepare your assignment: Complete your assignment as per the guidelines provided by your course instructor. Make sure to follow the specified format, word count, referencing style, and any other instructions provided.

Fill out the assignment cover page: Attach the assignment cover page to the front of your assignment. The cover page typically includes details such as your name, enrollment number, course code, study center code, etc.

Submit the assignment at the study center: Visit your designated study center (if required) and submit the printed copy of your assignment to the coordinator or designated staff member.

Obtain an acknowledgment receipt: Ensure that you receive an acknowledgment receipt or stamp on your assignment submission receipt. This serves as proof of submission and may be required for future reference.

Online submission (if available): If online submission is available for your course, you may be able to submit your assignments through the university's online portal. Follow the instructions provided on the IGNOU website or through your course materials to submit your assignments electronically.

Deadline compliance: Make sure to submit your assignments before the deadline specified by the university. Late submissions may not be accepted or may incur penalties.

It's essential to follow the specific instructions provided by IGNOU for assignment submission, as they may vary depending on your course, study center, or regional guidelines. If you have any doubts or questions regarding assignment submission, you can contact your course coordinator or the university's student support services for assistance.

Posted : March 17, 2024 2:04 pm
Share:

Show Button
Hide Button
error: Content is protected !!