Paragraph on the topic ‘Importance of Discipline in Life’ in English Language
Discipline means obedience to rules which are framed for the good of an individual and society. Mr. Rajesh Kumar Sumer has defined it as “a quality that makes a person conduct his daily life in an orderly and very punctual manner. It is mental and moral training of the mind and character to produce self-control”. Every process has some rules. We follow them for the good of the society. A discipline man leads an orderly life, and is the successful man. If there are no rules, no plans or orders in life, there will be confusion. Discipline is the habit of acting in accordance with certain rules.
Discipline is necessary in every walk of life. The general good of the society depends on it. Without discipline, all the constructive activities in the society would come to an end. If everyone feels himself free to do whatsoever he likes, anarchy will prevail everywhere. We shall go down to the status of beasts.
Importance of Discipline in Family
In every family someone acts as its head. The whole responsibility rests upon his soldiers. If the other members do not obey him, the affairs of the family can go on smoothly. Very soon, tension, differences and open disputes will crop up. Disintegration may follow.
Importance of Discipline in Playground
The players have to obey the captain who has the sole responsibility of the smooth working of the team. In case, each player plays according to his own choice or whim, the team will never win. Instead, disputes will come in, resulting in the loss of the match. On the contrary, a united team is able to win the game.
Importance of Discipline in educational institutions
Discipline is essential in educational institutions. In case, the students do not obey their teachers in the class, efficient teaching will not be possible, and consequently the results of the students in examination will be low. It will mar the career of the students.
Importance of Discipline in Nation Building
The progress of the country is possible only if there is law and order in the country. The law and order is another name of discipline. If the citizens of the country are well disciplined, the country definitely goes on the path of the development and prosperity.
Necessary Steps to Develop the Discipline in the Youths and Growing Children
The parents should teach the children how to behave properly and go give due respects to the elders. The teachers should consider it their duty to mould the students into well-disciplined citizens by setting examples, affection, strictness and punishment etc.
In fact, discipline is more important than food or shelter. A nation can rise only if its people know the value of discipline. Discipline makes while indiscipline mars.
Finally, discipline is the way of success.
Explore and Study More Topics
- Unemployment Causes, Effects & Solutions : Essay Writing in English Language
- Essay on A Railway Train Accident in English For Students
- What are The Merits and Demerits of Education System in India – English Essay For Students
- 80 Best Topics for Essay, Paragraph, Article and Speech Writing in English Language
- Role of Newspapers : Full Article & Essay English Language For Students
- Computer and Its Uses, Benefits Full Essay in English Language For Students
- Terrorism – An Evil to Humanity Full Essay in English Language For Students
- My Ambitions in Life Full Article For Students in English Language
- My Plans For The Future or The Choice of A Profession Essay in English For Students
- The Educational Value of Playing Games : English Paragraph (Articles) For Students
- What is Black Money ? Problems, Sources and Remedial Solutions By Government – Essay For Students
- Harmful Effects or Hazards of Watching Television (TV) for Children Essay in English Language
- 50 Best Topics and Examples for Essay Writing in English Language
- Value Based Education – A Remedy For Increasing Crime Rate Full Essay in English Language
- Importance of Communal Harmony : Short Paragraphs in English Language
- My Likes and Dislikes – School English Essay For Students
- Future of English Language in India : Complete Essay for Exams
- The World Would Be Better Without Science : Essays, Articles, Paragraphs in English Language for Students
- My Aim in Life or My Ambition in Life or My Goals in Life : Essay in English Language for Students Exams
- Essay on Mahatma Gandhi – Father of The Nation in English For Students
- Essay on My Favourite Leader, I Admire in English Language For Students
- Corruption in Public Life : Essay, Paragraphs and Articles in English Language For Schools and Board Exams
- A Scene at Railway Station or Railway Platform Short Essay For Students Exams
- Wonders of Science : Full Essay in English For Students
- Harmful Effects or Hazards of Smoking : Essay in English Language
- Television (TV) A Boon or Bane : English Language Essay, Article, Paragraph For Students
- Reservation System in India : Essay in English Language for Students
- A Railway Journey Full Essay | Short Essays, Paragraphs and Articles in English Language For Students
- Declining Standard of Sports in India Essay in English Language : Essays, Articles, Paragraphs Writing For Students
- Honesty is The Best Policy : Essay Writing in English Language
- Increasing Crime Rates in The Society : Essay, Articles, Paragraphs in English Language
- Essay on HIV AIDS : Transmission, Symptoms, Prevention and Treatment
- Better Alone Thank in A Bad Company Short Essay in English Language for Students
- A Little Knowledge (Learning) is A Dangerous Thing : Essay in English Language
- A Stitch in Time Saves Nine Short Essay in English Language For Students Exams
- My Favourite / Ideal Teacher : Essay Writing in English Laguage
- An Hour Before The Examination : Article, Paragraph, Essay in English Language for Examinations
- Books and Authors General Knowledge Questions and Answers Set 1
- Role of Women in Society in India : Full Essay in English Language
- Global Warming Introduction, Causes, Effects and Solutions