Q.1:- The term ‘Double Fault’ is associated with ?
Q.2:- ‘Antennae’ is associated with ?
Q.3:- India won Kabaddi World Cup 2011 by defeating ?
Q.4:- The youngest player who led India in test Cricket is ? [CDS Exams 2003]
- Sachin Tendulkar
- Nawab of Pataudi
- Kapil Dev
Q.5:- Anuja Thakur plays ? [Bank PO 2005]
Q.6:- For which sport is the Val Barker Cup awarded in the Olympic Games ? [IAS Exams 2006]
- Long Jump
- High Jump
Q.7:- Who amongst the following is not a Law Tennis player ?
- Serena Williams
- Roger Federer
- Tiago Fernandes
- Saina Nehwal
Q.8:- The United Nations proclaimed 21st June as ? [NDA and NA II Exams 2016]
- International Mother Language Day
- International Widow’s Day
- International Day of Yoga
- International Day against Drug Abuse and Illicit Trafficking
Q.9:- Which country signed a memorandum of Understanding with India for promoting the production of Pigeons peas / Turn and other pulses in July 2016 ? [CDS Exams 2017]
- South Africa
Q.10:- The ‘Water Frame’ of Richard Arkwright was a device for ? [CDS II Exam 2016]
- Producing a new type of painting
- Irrigating fields for rice cultivation
- Producing strong threads of yarn
- The faster movement of steamships
Q.11:- When was the last telegram sent in India ? [SSC CHSL Exam 2015]
- July 30, 2013
- June 14, 2013
- August 1, 2013
- July 14, 2013
Q.12:- The ‘Black Flag’ signifies ?
- Revolution / Danger
Q.13:- The political party Adolf Hitler associated with ?
- Labour Party
- Nazi Party
- Democratic Party
Q.14:- John F. Kennedy, President of USA, died in ?
Q.15:- In which country is Bandung, where the Conference of African and Asian Nations was held which led to establishing Non-Aligned Movement (NAM), situated ? [IAS Exam 2005]
Q.16:- Other than India and China, which of the following groups of countries border Myanmar ? [IAS Exam 2006]
- Bangladesh, Thailand and Vietnam
- Cambodia, Laos and Malaysia
- Thailand, Vietnam and Malaysia
- Thailand, Laos and Bangladesh
Q.17:- Which one of the following regions is culturally closer to India but ethnically closer to China ? [CDS Exams 2009]
- Central Asia
- West Asia
- South-East Asia
Q.18:- Which country joined the European Union in 2013 ?
Q.19:- Unique Identification Authority of India will set up data base for ? [IBPS PO Exams 2011]
- Identity and Biometrics details of Indian residents
- Identity and Biometrics details of Indian Citizens
- Identity and Biometrics details of person’s residents in India or visiting India
- All of the above
- None of these
Q.20:- Which one among the following is not a Millennium Development Goal of the United Nations ? [CDS Exams 2012]
- Eradicate extreme poverty
- Reduce birth rate and death rate
- Improve material health
- Promote gender equality
Q.21:- Where is the headquarters of Microsoft located ?
- Santa Clara, California
- Tucson, Arizona
- Richmond, Virginia
- Redmond, Washington
Q.22:- The Education Innovation Fund for India (EIFI) is an innovation of ?
Q.23:- Shimla Pact between India and Pakistan was signed in ?
Q.24:- The first man to step onto the moon in 1969 was ?
- Charles Conrad
- Edwin Aldrin
- Neil Armstrong
- Vivian Fuchs
Q.25:- Epigraphy is the study of ?
- Temple Architecture
- Rocks and Mountains