Q.1:- Which of the following is not one of the Fundamental Rights ?
- Right to freedom of religion
- Right to freedom of thought and expression
- Right to equality
- Right to equal pay for equal work for man as well as woman
Q.2:- Which one of the following has the power to regulate the right of citizenship in India ?
- The Union Cabinet
- The Parliament
- The Supreme Court
- The Law Commission
Q.3:- Which one among the following pairs of Articles relating to the Fundamental Rights cannot be suspended during the enforcement of emergency under Article 359 of the Indian Constitution ?
- Articles 14 and 15
- Articles 16 and 17
- Articles 20 and 21
- Articles 24 and 25
Q.4:- Which of the following Fundamental Right is not available to foreign citizen ?
- Equality before law
- Right to freedom of expression
- Right to freedom of life and body
- Right against exploitation
Q.5:- Where is Raisina Hill ?
- Where Rashtrapati Bhavan is situated
- The Hill feature in Srinagar, otherwise known as Shankaracharya Hill
- The place where the Dogra rulers of Jammu and Kashmir built their fort in Jammu
- The Rock feature at Kanyakumari where Swami Vivekanand’s statue was erected
Q.6:- A Presidential Ordinance can remain in force ?
- For three months
- For six months
- For nine months
Q.7:- Which one of the following motions has contextual relationship with the Union Budget ?
- Censure motion
- Call attention motion
- Cut motion
- Adjournment motion
Q.8:- Who decides whether a bill is a Money Bill or not ?
- Speaker of the Lok Sabha
- The President
- The Prime Minister
- The Parliamentary Select Committee
Q.9:- How many times did the President of India declare National Emergency so far ?
- Only once
- Only twice
Q.10:- Which one of the following functions is not related to the Election Commission ?
- Direction and control of the preparation of the electoral rolls
- Conduct of all elections to the Parliament and Legislatures of every States
- To conduct of all elections of the offices of President and Vice-President
- To make provision with respect to elections to Legislatures
Q.11:- Which of the following statement is true about right to information (RTI) ?
- It is a political right
- It is a constitutional right
- It is a legal right
- It is a social right
Q.12:- Under the Preventive Detention a person can be detained without trial for ?
- One month
- Three months
- Six months
- Nine months
Q.13:- Democracy in India resets on the fact that ?
- The Constitution is a written one
- There are Fundamental Rights
- People have rights to choose and change the Government
- There are Directive Principles of State
Q.14:- An Expenditure Reforms Commission was set up by the Government of India in the year 2000 under the chairmanship of ?
- M. Khusro
- T. Nanavati
- N. Venkatchaliah
- P. Geetakrishnan
Q.15:- Which one of the following cannot be suspended or restricted even during national emergency ?
- Right to reside and settle in any part of the country
- Right to life and personal liberty right
- Right to move freely throughout the territory of India
- Right to carry on any profession or business
Q.16:- Separation of the judiciary from the executive has been provided in one of the following parts of the Indian Constitution ?
- The Preamble
- The Fundamental Rights
- The Directive Principles of State Police
- The Seventh Schedule
Q.17:- Which of the following is not a Panchayati Raj institution ?
- Gram Sabha
- Gram Panchayat
- Nyaya Panchayat
- Gram Co-operative Society
Q.18:- A High Court Judge addresses his letter of resignation to ?
- The President
- The Chief Justice of India
- The Chief Justice of his High Court
- The Governor of the State
Q.19:- The maximum number of members that the Legislative Assembly of a State in India can have is ?
Q.20:- Fiscal Deficit is ?
- Total expenditures – Total receipts
- Revenue expenditures – Revenue receipts
- Capital expenditures – Capital receipts – Borrowings
- Sum of Budget deficit and Government’s market borrowings and liabilities
Q.21:- Which of the following has the powers to create a new all-India Service ?
- Union Public Service Commission
- Union Cabinet
- Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Q.22:- Which Indian State came under President’s rule for maximum number of times ?
- Himachal Pradesh
Q.23:- Survey of India is under the Ministry of ?
- Environment and Forests
- Home Affairs
- Science and Technology
Q.24:- Chine Parliament is known as ?
- National People’s Congress
- National Assembly
- The National Parliament of China
- The House of Democracy of China
- None of these
Q.25:- The power of the Supreme Court of India to decide disputes between the Centre and the States falls under its :
- Advisory jurisdiction
- Appellate jurisdiction
- Constitutional jurisdiction
- Original jurisdiction