Q.1:- The school with the largest student strength in the world is ? [CDS Exam 2001]
- City Montessori School, Lucknow
- Eton, England
- Bishop Cotton School, Shimla
- People’s City School, Beijing
Q.2:- The term ‘Prisoner’s Dilemma’ is associated with which one of the following ? [IAS Exam 2008]
- A technique in glass manufacture
- A term used in shipping industry
- A situation under the Game Theory
- Name of a super computer
Q.3:- To which one of the following processes in term CMYK related ? [IAS Exam 2006]
- Railway Signalling
- Offset Printing
- Electronic Voting Machine
Q.4:- ‘Operation Golden Bird’ was launched to ?
- Increase the production of prawns
- Increase gold production
- Bring out Black Money
- Nab militants underground near Myanmar border with Mizoram
Q.5:- Where is Angkor Vat located ?
Q.6:- The atomic bombs that US dropped on Japan were called ?
- David, Masereto
- Samuel, Johnny
- Fat Man, Little Boy
- Fury, Thunder
Q.7:- Hazur Sahib Nanded declared a Holy City, is located in ?
- Andhra Pradesh
- Uttar Pradesh
Q.8:- KHAM refers to ?
- Kshatriya, Harijan, Adivasi and Muslim combination in Gujarat
- Hindustani Music counterpart of Raga Khamboji of Carnatic Music
- A new port coming up in Gujarat
- A spring festival in Kanyakumari District of Tamil Nadu
Q.9:- The camel uses its hump for ?
- Storing water
- Storing fat
- Balancing the body during long walks in deserts
- Temperature regulation
Q.10:- Elephant Pass is located in ?
- Sri Lanka
Q.11:- ‘ISBN’ printed on books stands for ?
- Indian Standard Book Number
- Indian Standards Bureau Norms
- International Standard Book Number
- International Sanction Book Number
Q.12:- Who is the only US President to have served more than twelve years in office ?
- Woodrow Wilson
- Ronald Reagan
- George Washington
- Franklin D. Roosevelt
Q.13:- Lux is the unit of ?
- Luminous Intensity
- Luminous Flux
Q.14:- What does EPROM stand for ?
- Electric Programmable Read Only Memory
- Erasable Programmable Read Only Memory
- Evaluable Philotic Random Optic Memory
- Every Person Requires One Mind
Q.15:- The first Hindu-American to become a member of the United States House of Representatives is ?
- Sunita Williams
- Ami Bera
- Jyotihi Sengupta
- Tulsi Gabbard
Q.16:- Which of these states is famous for weaving carpets ?
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Tamil Nadu
Q.17:- In consonance to Jawaharlal Nehru’s vision that science and technology were crucial for India after Independence, which one of the following IITs was first to be set up ? [IAS Exam 2008]
- IIT Madras
- IIT Kharagpur
- IIT Delhi
- IIT Bombay
Q.18:- Where is the headquarters of Oil and National Gas Commission ? [SSC CGL Exam 1993]
Q.19:- Which one of the following is not a Defence Public Sector Undertaking ?
- Bharat Dynamics Limited
- Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited
- Bharat Earth Movers Limited
- Hindustan Shipyard Limited
Q.20:- Indian Institute of Sugarcane Research is located at ?
Q.21:- Established in 1992, National AIDS Research Institute (NARI) is based at ?
Q.22:- The Headquarters of the Southern Naval Command of the Indian Navy is located at which one of the following places ? [CDS Exam 2017]
Q.23:- Which one of the following statements is correct ? [CDS (II) Exam 2016]
- The rank of Second Lieutenants has been abolished
- The Chief of Army Staff carries the rank of Field Marshal
- All officers posted to Andaman and Nicobar Islands wear the rank of the Indian Navy
- The rank of Major General is higher than the rank of Lieutenant General
Q.24:- In the year 2011, a missile named ‘PRAHAR’ developed by DRDO was test fired. This is a [CDS Exam 2012]
- Short range surface to air missile
- Long range surface to air missile
- Short range surface to surface missile
- Long range surface to surface missile
Q.25:- The first Ordinance Factory was established in 1801 near ?