Q.1:- The geometry of CCl4 is ?
Q.2:- H2O is liquid and H2S is a gas because ?
- Oxygen forms stronger hydrogen bond than sulphur
- Oxygen is less electronegative than sulphur
- Atomic radius of Oxygen is less than that of sulphur
- Atomic radius of oxygen is greater than that of sulphur
Q.3:- Oxidation state of Nitrogen in N3H is ?
Q.4:- Blue litmus paper is converted into red in solution of ?
Q.5:- Sulphuric acid is ?
Q.6:- The rate of diffusion of Hydrogen is about ?
- One half that of Helium
- 4 times that of Helium
- Twice that of Helium
- Four times that of Helium
Q.7:- The element common to all acids is ?
Q.8:- By what factor is a solution with pH = 2 more acidic than one with pH = 6 ?
Q.9:- The boiling point of water decreases at higher altitudes is due to ?
- Low temperature
- Low atmospheric pressure
- High temperature
- High atmospheric pressure
Q.10:- Which is not a colligative properties ?
- Osmotic pressure
- Relative lowering of vapour pressure
- Depression in freezing point
- Refraction index
Q.11:- Molten Sodium Chloride conducts electricity due to the presence of ?
- Free molecules
- Free electrons
- Free ions
- Atoms of Sodium and Chlorine
Q.12:- In galvanization, Iron is coated with ?
Q.13:- Water is non-electrolyte but conducts electricity on dissolving a small amount of ?
- Common Salt
Q.14:- If the dispersed phase is a liquid and the dispersion medium is solid, the colloid is known as ?
Q.15:- Which factor effects adsorption ?
- Surface Area
- All of these
Q.16:- The forth floatation process is used for the concentration of ?
- Oxide Ores
- Sulphide Ores
- Halide Ores
- Silicate Ores
Q.17:- When ore is heated generally in presence of air, then process is called ?
Q.18:- In blast furnace, Iron Oxide is reduced by ?
- Lime Stone
Q.19:- Which of the following metals do not form amalgam ?
Q.20:- Reduction of oxide with carbon at high temperature is called ?
Q.21:- Rocky impurities present in a mineral are called ?
Q.22:- Which of the following alkaline earth metals has the highest ionic mobility in an aqueous solution ?
Q.23:- Why are stainless steel cooking pans fabricated with copper bottom ?
- Copper is cheaper
- Conductivities of copper is more than the stainless steel
- Copper increases durability of the cooking pan
- Copper is a good reflector of heat
Q.24:- Cadmium is almost found in the ore of ?
Q.25:- The metal used in incandescent lamps is ?