Q.1:- The type of root formed in Betel vine is ?
- Stilt Root
- Clinging Root
- Climbing Root
- Prop Root
Q.2:- Omithology is the study of ?
Q.3:- The largest mammal is ?
- Blue Whale
Q.4:- Which of the following types of teeth is used for grinding food ?
Q.5:- The extinct bird which have teeth in their beak ?
Q.6:- Deficiency of Magnesium causes ?
Q.7:- Red rot of sugarcane is caused by ?
- Colletotrichum Falcatum
- Cercopspora Personata
- Alternaria Alterrnata
- Phylophthora Infetans
Q.8:- Hydroponics is a method of culture of plants without using ?
Q.9:- Kreb Cycle takes place in ?
- Vesicles of E.R.
Q.10:- Chromosomes other than sex chromosomes are called ?
Q.11:- Chromosomes are made up of ?
- DNA and Protein
Q.12:- Regular intake of fresh fruits and vegetable is recommended in the diet since they are a good source of antioxidants help a person to maintain health and promote longevity ?
- They activate the enzymes necessary for vitamin synthesis in the body and help prevent vitamin deficiency.
- They prevent excessive oxidation of carbohydrates, fats and proteins in the body and help avoid unnecessary wastage of energy
- They neutralize the free radicals produced in the body during metabolism
- They activate certain genes in the cells of the body and help delay the ageing process
Q.13:- Doctors use electrocardiogram (ECG) to ?
- Estimate the volume of blood pumped by the heart per minute
- Detect changes in the electrical impulses in the heart during its contraction and relaxation
- Determine the changes in the sound pattern during opening and closure of valves
- Compare the sound waves resulting from vibration produced by cardiac muscles during pumping of heart
Q.14:- Who is the feather of Genetics ?
Q.15:- Sex chromosome in human male are named ?
Q.16:- Mendel’s law were rediscovered by ?
- All of these
Q.17:- Genes are situated in ?
Q.18:- The biotechnology was coined by ?
- Hargovind Khurana
- Saran Narang
- Karl Ereky
- William Hays
Q.19:- A method used to distinguish DNA of one individual from another is ?
- DNA sequencing
- c DNA
- Restriction fragment length polymorphism
Q.20:- Kala Azar is transmitted by ………….. ?
- Black flies
- Sand fly
- Tsetse fly
Q.21:- What does the word ‘Amphibian’ mean ?
- Two lives
- Four lives
- Three lives
- One life
Q.22:- Silk is obtain from ?
- Egg of silk worm
- Pupa of silk worm
- Larva of silkworm
Q.23:- Which of the following is a true fish ?
- Flying fish
- Cry fish
- Cuttle fish
- Silver fish
Q.24:- Small pore found in the body of sponges ?
Q.25:- The largest flightless bird is ?