Q.1:- Pituitary gland is situated in ?
- The base of the heart
- The base of the brain
- The neck
- The abdomen
Q.2:- Which part becomes modified as the tusk of elephant ?
- Second incisor
Q.3:- What kind of soil is treated with gypsum to make it suitable for cropping ?
- Soil with excessive clay content
Q.4:- The area of the human tongue sensitive to bitterness is restricted to ?
- Middle part
- Posterior part
Q.5:- In the case of test tube babies ?
- Egg is fertilized in the uterus
- Embryo completes its development in a test tube
- Embryo is placed in uterus after 2 months
- Egg is fertilized outside mother’s body
Q.6:- Scientific study of birds is known as ?
Q.7:- In the process of dialysis, used on patients with affected kidneys, the phenomenon involved is ?
Q.8:- Deficiency of Vitamin D in children causes ?
Q.9:- Triple vaccine is administered to a new born child to immunize it against ?
- Whooping cough, Tetanus and Measles
- Whooping Cough, Tetanus and Diphtheria
- Tetanus, Diphtheria, Measles and Rubella
- Tetanus, Diphtheria, Small Pox, Rubella
Q.10:- M.R.I. stands for ?
- Metered Resonance Imaging
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Magnetic Reaction Imaging
- Metered Reaction Imaging
Q.11:- The term ‘Gene’ was coined by ?
- T.H. Morgan
- W.L. Johanssen
- G. Mendel
- De Vries
Q.12:- The deficiency of Vitamin B causes ?
Q.13:- Dinosaurs were ?
- Mammals that became extinct
- Large herbivorous creatures which gave rise to hippopotamus species
- Egg laying mammals
- Reptiles that became extinct
Q.14:- The normal RBC count in adult male is ?
- 5.5 million
- 5.0 million
- 4.5 million
- 4.0 million
Q.15:- The term ‘GM Food’ refers to the food ?
- that grows under genetic measures
- that is genetically modified
- that grows under geographical modification
- with greater glucose metabolism
Q.16:- The H5N1 virus which causes bird flu was first discovered in ?
Q.17:- Flat footed camels can walk easily in sandy deserts because ?
- Pressure on the sand is decreased by increasing the area of the surface in contact
- Pressure on the sand is increased by increasing the area of the surface in contact
- Pressure on the sand is decreased by decreasing the area of the surface in contact
- Pressure on the sand is increased by decreasing the area of the surface in contact
Q.18:- The metal, which is a constituent of Vitamin B12 is ?
Q.19:- Which of the following is a communicable disease ?
Q.20:- Ringworm is a ……………… disease .
Q.21:- A medicine which promotes the secretion of urine is called ?
Q.22:- Pick out the viral disease among the following ?
Q.23:- Cell or Tissue death within a living body is called as ?
Q.24:- Which is the largest living bird on the Earth ?
- Siberian Crane
Q.25:- What are the basic units from which human spare parts can be created ?
- Nerve Cells
- Stem Cells
- Heart Cells
- Kidney Cells