Q.1:- MODVAT is related to ?
- Sales Tax
- Wealth Tax
- Income Tax
- Excise Duty
Ans:- (d) Excise Duty
Q.2:- ATM Means ?
- All Time Money
- Automatic Teller Machine
- Automated Teller Machine
- Any Time Money
Ans:- (c) Automated Teller Machine
Q.3:- National Agricultural Cooperative Marketing Federation is known as
Ans:- (d) NACMF
Q.4:- The expansion of the term HTML is ?
- Higher Text Markup Language
- Higher Text Machine Language
- Hyper Text Machine Language
- Hyper Text Markup Language
Ans:- (d) Hyper Text Markup Language
Q.5:- ‘EVM’ stands for ?
- Electric Vending Machine
- Electronic Vending Machine
- Electronic Voting Machine
- None of the above
Ans:- (c) Electronic Voting Machine
Q.6:- GIS stands for ?
- Global Institute for Soils
- Geographical International Studies
- Geographical Information System
- Global Information Statistics
Ans:- (c) Geographical Information System
Q.7:- “LGBT” stands for ?
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender
- Ladies, Girls, Boys and Transgender
- Lesbian Girls and Baby Toys
- Lesbian Girls, Bisexual and Transgender
Ans:- (a) Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender
Q.8:- CTBT stands for ?
- Continued Test Ban Treaty
- Continued Test Based Treatments
- Comprehensive Test Ban Treaty
- Commercial Test Based Tariff
Ans:- (c) Comprehensive Test Ban Treaty
Q.9:- JDBC stands for ?
- Java Developer Connectivity
- Java Database Connectivity
- Java Developing Connectivity
- Java Data Base Conductivity
Ans:- (b) Java Database Connectivity
Q.10:- Which of the following is not correct ?
- NMA – National Monuments Authority
- SIT – Special Investigation Team
- BSF – British Security Force
- ASI – Archaeological Survey of India
Ans:- (c) BSF – British Security Force
Q.11:- RMSA means ?
- Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan
- Rivers Management and Safety Authority
- Rashtriya Middle School Association
- Recurring Modest Secured Account
Ans:- (a) Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan
Q.12:- Full form of BCG is ?
- Bacillus Cholera Germ
- Bacillus Calmette Guerin
- Bacillus Curative Gene
- Bacillus Cholera Guerin
Ans:- (c) Bacillus Curative Gene
Q.13:- ISRO is the abbreviation for ?
- Indian Scientific Research Organization
- India Space Research Organization
- International Space Research Organization
- International Scientific Research Organization
Ans:- (b) Indian Space Research Organization
Q.14:- NABARD stands for ?
- National Bank for Agriculture and Resource Development
- National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development
- National Bank for Asian Research Development
- National Bank for Agri Related Development
Ans:- (a) National Bank for Agriculture and Resource Development
Q.15:- OTEC stands for ?
- Ocean Thermal Energy Conservation
- Oil and Thermal Energy Conservation
- Oil and Thermal Energy Convention
- Ocean Thermal Energy Conversion
Ans:- (d) Ocean Thermal Energy Conversion
Q.16:- The abbreviation ‘OPCW’ stands for ?
- Organization for the Prevention of Chemical Weapons
- Ordinance for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons
- Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons
- Overseas Programme for the Cooperation on War
Ans:- (c) Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons
Q.17:- SWIFT stands for ?
- Society for worldwide International Financial Telecommunications
- Society for the worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunications
- Society for worldwide International Financial Transfers
- Society for worldwide Interbrain Fiscal Transactions
- None of these
Ans:- (b) Society for the worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunications
Q.18:- The abbreviation LHC stands for which machine ?
- Long Heavy Collider
- Large Hadron Collider
- Light Heat Collider
- Large High Collider
Ans:- (b) Large Hadron Collider
Q.19:- LAN stands for ?
- Local Area Nodes
- Large Area Network
- Large Area Nodes
- Local Area Network
Ans:- (d) Local Area Network
Q.20:- FIMMDA stands for ?
- Foreign Investment Markets & Derivatives Market Association
- Fixed Income Money Markets & Derivatives Association
- Fixed Income & Money Market Development Association
- Floating Income & Money Markets Derivative Assets
- None of these
Ans:- (b) Fixed Income Money Markets & Derivatives Association
Q.21:- PDA stands for ?
- Personal Digital Assistant
- Personal Development Agency
- Personal Data Authority
- Personal Data Array
Ans:- (a) Personal Digital Assistant
Q.22:- SIDBI stands for ?
- Small Innovations Development Banker’s institute
- Small Industries Development Banker institute
- Small Industries Development Bank of India
- Small Industrial Design Bank of India
Ans:- (c) Small Industries Development Bank of India
Q.23:- In India, FERA has been replaced by ?
Ans:- (a) FEMA
Q.24:- The term “GIGO” is related to ?
Ans:- (a) Accuracy
Q.25:- SDRs stands for ?
- Significant Drawing Rights
- Special Drawing Rights
- Soft Drawing Rights
- Small Drawing Rights
Ans:- (b) Special Drawing Rights