Q.1:- Which was the venue of the final match of the 1983 World Cup Cricket ?
Q.2:- DCM Trophy is associated with the game of ?
Q.3:- Which of the following cups / trophies is associated with the game of Lawn Tennis ?
- FIFA Cup
- Champions Trophy
- Ranji Trophy
- Davis Cup
Q.4:- India played its first official Test Match against England in ?
Q.5:- Which of the following is an international boundary line ? [NDA and NA (I) 2016]
- Dresden Line
- Durand Line
- Maginot Line
- 38th Parallel
Q.6:- At one of the places in India, if you stand on the seashore and watch the sea, you will find that the sea water recedes from the shore line a few kilometres and comes back to the shore, twice a day, and you can actually walk on the sea floor when the water recedes. This unique phenomenon is seen at ? [IAS 2017]
Q.7:- Which one among the following statements above South Asia is not correct ? [CDS 2011]
- All the countries in South Asia are currently democracies
- SAFTA was signed at the 12th SAARC Summit in Islamabad
- The US and China play an influential role in the politics of some South Asian States
- Bangladesh and India have agreements on river water sharing and boundary disputes
Q.8:- Famous sculptures depicting art of love built some time in 950 AD – 1050 AD are ?
- Khajuraho Temples
- Jama Masjid
- Sun Temple
- Mahabalipuram Temples
Q.9:- IDA stands for ?
- Indian Development Agency
- International Development Agency
- Industrial Development Analyses
- None of the above
Q.10:- Among the following countries which one has largest internet subscriptions ? [CDS 2002]
Q.11:- Which one of the following countries is not a member of the Commonwealth of Independence States (CIS) ? [IAS 2006]
Q.12:- Which two countries follow China and India in the decreasing order of their populations ? [IAS 2008]
- Brazil & USA
- USA & Indonesia
- Canada & Malaysia
- Russia & Nigeria
Q.13:- Along with goods manufactured using child labour, some of the developed countries have started to boycott goods manufactured in developing countries using ‘Sweat Labour’. ‘Sweat Labour’ implies goods produced by ? [CDS 2011]
- Female labourers at very low wage
- Labourers working in inhuman / unhealthy working conditions
- Labourers working for more than eight hours a day without break
- Labourers where there is a wage discrimination between male and female labourers
Q.14:- The oldest monarchy in the world is that of ? [IAS 1994]
- Saudi Arabia
Q.15:- Which among the following countries was the earliest to give women the right to vote ? [IAS 2003]
- New Zealand
Q.16:- Which of the following is the World’s rainiest spot ?
- Tavoy, Myanmar
- Waialeale, USA (Hawaii)
- Andagoya, Colombia
- Mawsynram, Meghalaya
Q.17:- The theory of monopolistic competition has been formulated in the United States of America by ? [SSC CHSL 2010]
- Joan Robinson
- Edward Chamberlin
- John Bates Clark
- Joseph Schumpeter
Q.18:- Speed of a ship is expressed in ?
Q.19:- The agreement signed by India and China in 1954 related to ? [NDA 1994]
- Trade and Commerce
- Restoration of Normal Relations After an Armed Conflict
- Cultural exchange programmes
- The Five Principles of Co-Existence
Q.20:- The first satellite was launched by ?
Q.21:- Mt. Everest was successfully climbed for the first time in ? [CDS 2003]
Q.22:- Ghumura is a popular fold dance form of ?
- Madhya Pradesh
Q.23:- Who is the first India woman to scale Mount Everest ?
- Bachendri Pal
- Asha Agrawal
- Arti Gupta
- PT Usha
Q.24:- Kiwi is the national animal of ?
- New Zealand
Q.25:- India’s first Rural Telephone Exchange is located in ?
- Andhra Pradesh
- Uttar Pradesh